Garmin Forerunner 630 HR - Pulsómetro - negro
- Pedidos antes de 3 h 51 min., Se enviarán: Hoy3
- Envío gratis en productos pequeños a partir de 99 €6
100 días para
-Touchscreen GPS running watch with a high resolution colour display
-Advanced running dynamics¹ include ground contact time balance, stride length and vertical ratio
-Features stress score, performance condition and lactate threshold²
-Connected features³: automatic uploads to Garmin Connect™, live tracking, audio prompts, smart notifications and social media sharing
-Download data fields, watch faces, widgets and applications from Connect IQ™
All the Numbers to Measure a Runner
Whether you’re training for your first marathon or looking to crush a personal record, Forerunner 630 provides all the extensive data you need for training and racing. Check your form by pairing your 630 with the HRM-Run™ monitor to measure cadence, vertical oscillation and ground contact time¹. Additional running dynamics include ground contact time balance, stride length and vertical ratio, giving runners insight into how efficient and how balanced their running form is.
The Proof of Your Potential
Forerunner 630 uses extended physiological metrics to help you get the most out of your workouts and feel confident with what you can accomplish when you toe the line. Once Forerunner 630 learns your lactate threshold through a guided test, you can apply it to your heart rate training when setting up zones. Overall training load, sleep, nutrition and general life stress play a role in how you will perform in a tough workout. To give you a better idea of what days you should aim for a tough workout or use as a recovery day, Forerunner 630 provides you with a stress score based off your heart rate. Performance condition is another feature that gives you an idea of how you will fare in workout. As you run, this feature analyses your pace, heart rate and heart rate variability to make a real-time assessment of your ability to perform.
When planning a strategy for your next race, Forerunner 630 measures your VO2 max² and can predict your race times for several distances, providing you with a time target. It also lets you know when to back off your training after a grueling workout or race with its built-in recovery advisor2.
More Than Just Pace, Distance and Time
Go past the basics on your watch face with Connect IQ™ at Garmin Connect. Browse through and download free watch faces, widgets, applications and custom data fields. You can also customise your training by downloading advanced workouts and training plans to your watch from Garmin Connect.
It's Simple. Full Stop.
Concise, easy-to-understand charts, graphs, maps and more let you view your activities, track progress toward goals and wirelessly upload and share relevant data directly with the online Garmin Connect network. So, you can compete with friends or family members on weekly step or running challenges — and compare your results in real time, using the LiveTrack feature. You can also use the app’s wireless connectivity links to receive current weather conditions, forecasts and smart notifications right on your compatible Garmin device.
Running and cycling function
- Optional speed / cadence sensor
- Optional foot pod
- Virtual Partner (train against a virtual person)
- Virtual Racer
- Auto Pause (pauses and resumes timer based on speed)
- Auto Lap (automatically starts a new lap)
- Auto Scroll (cycles through data pages during workout)
- Advanced training (create custom, goal-oriented workouts)
- Pace alert (triggers alarm if you vary from preset pace)
- Time or distance alert
- Interval training (set up exercise and rest intervals)
- Training Effect (impact of an activity on your aerobic fitness)
¹When paired with HRM-Run monitor; included with some models, sold separately on others.
²When paired with a heart rate monitor; included with some models, sold separately on others.
³When paired with compatible smartphone. See Garmin.com/ble for more details.
- Resolución de pantalla: 215 x 180 píxeles
- Pantalla a color
- Peso: 44 g
- Impermeable: 5 ATM
- Apto para GPS / receptor de GPS de alta sensibilidad
- Notificaciones inteligentes (que se pueden activar al sincronizar su teléfono, correo electrónico, SMS y otras alertas compatibles)
- Alarma vibratoria
- Función de música
- Búsqueda telefónica
- Cámara VIRB
- A prueba de golpes
- Cálculo de consumo de calorías
- Cálculo de calorías consumidas en base a la frecuencia cardíaca
- Las vistas de la pantalla pueden individualizarse
- Monitoreo de sueño (supervisión del tiempo total de sueño y de los tiempos de movimiento o de sueño tranquilo)
- Historial de almacenamiento: hasta 200 horas de datos de actividades
- Duración de la batería: Hasta 4 semanas en modo reloj, hasta 16 horas en modo entrenamiento
|Uso||Reloj | Pulso | Rastreador de actividad|
|Fuente de energía||Batería|
|Funciones||Funciones de tiempo: Fecha , Hora | Funciones de frecuencia cardiaca: lectura de la frecuencia cardíaca actual|
|Entrega||Contenido: Forerunner 630 GPS watch / data & charging terminal / product documentation|
|Año del modelo||2017|